According to the official website, students would need their registry number to download Calicut University results. They can also refer to the step-by-step process given here on how to verify the results with the direct links.
Calicut University Exam Result 2022: How to Check
- Students who have taken Semester 3 exams for B.Com and BBA courses should visit the official University of Calicut results website – results.uoc.ac.in.
- On the homepage, click on one of the links that read, ‘III Semester SDE-CBCSS B.Com/BBA Regular Examination November 2020’ or ‘III Semester SDE-CUCBCSS B.Com/BBA Supplementary / Improvement Examination October 2020.’
- You can also click on the direct link given here – Calicut University Exam Results 2022.
- Enter your registration number and Captcha to login.
- Your Calicut University result for Sem 3 will be displayed on your screen.
- Download and print a copy for future references.
Students are informed that prior to this, Calicut University 2022 exam results were also declared as Sem 1 MSc, MA and other courses. If the website takes a long time to load due to heavy traffic, students should wait and refresh it after some time.